Here are some of the benefits of Quick Response, also known as QR codes.
- Bridge the gap! QR Codes are a great way to help bridge the gap between print and online media. You put them on offline print, and they take you to online pages. Say you’re looking through a magazine and see an advertisement for a web designer. At the bottom of the ad there is a QR code that says, “scan the code to watch a video on how to make your website attract twice as many visitors!”
- Build community! You can create codes that are linked to your “like” button on your business’s Facebook page! If people passing by see the code, they don’t have to remember to go back and “like” you when they get home. You could be building your following instantly! You can also create discount codes that are unique to every QR code. “Scan now for a 10% off coupon,” could be a great way to build your customer base.
- Trackable! Before, it was nearly impossible to measure who was reading your ads in which magazines or newspapers, but with QR codes, you can track results based on scans. Interested in finding out whether you get more business from people seeing your ad in the local paper or the paper from a few towns over? Maybe a QR code is just what you need…
- Excitement! People want to find out what extra benefits they can get by scanning a code, almost like a mystery. If you’re advertising food, you could write something like, “scan the QR code for quick and easy recipe ideas!” It’s a free, added benefit to the customer which they will appreciate.
Physical Therapy Builder offers a package for QR codes to be used in your practice to start paying dividends immediately:
- Selection of landing message
- Driving directions
- Review pages
- Website and social media
- Set up generator account
- Create short links
- Generate Codes in various resolutions and sizes
- Create signage
- Print & paint signage – 2 static clings
- Ship to clients